Saturday, April 30, 2011

Double Take

Hurray! Birthday party at Trattoria, The East, Mega Kuningan. It's a nice place, not just some casual hangout place at the mall, so I want to have a "proper" evening look. However, I still want to add something edgy to the whole effect, so I'm wearing two strands of beaded necklace in different colors: grey and lavender. It looks swell, isn't it! I could easily wear this look for evening mass at the Church then dashed off to the birthday dinner.


I always wear a color-coordinated tank top underneath rather low-cut tops and dresses, because I don't want to have an "oops" moment when bending down. I almost never wear tank top by itself (except on the beach, maybe) for modesty reason, though I do wear sleeveless from time to time.

4 comments:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Cute dress! I like the 'edgy' add! :)
Natasha
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Little Lovables said...

very pretty, they both compliment the dress so well.

Cassidy said...

Cute! I love how you use a lot of fun colors in your outfits!Purple is another color I don't have much!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

That dress is so pretty! And the tank is the perfect complimentary color for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...