Thursday, April 14, 2011

Office Spa

Work can be fun! Office can be fun!
Ngngng... not really, OK, I'm lying, but since I spend 8 hours a day in the office, I decided to make that time period as enjoyable as I can. This book inspires me to do just that. Why, can't you see from the title?

It's light, fun, enjoyable, toungue-in-cheek reading on how to get through the week of:


  1. Mellow Monday

  2. Tranquil Tuesday

  3. Wise Wednesday

  4. Thoughtful Thursday

  5. Fulfilling Friday

And the book is getting me inspired to:



  1. Incorporate the soothing color of aqua/turquoise blue (or is it sea-foam green?) into my office wardrobe. Who knows, it might work wonder to calm my nerves in the office. *cross my fingers*

  2. Also, if you have to spend one-third of your 24-hour day in there anyway, why not make the place as pretty as can be? A lil' cubicle/desk decorating lifts the mood and add personality to that otherwise dreary space.

I don't know about you but I'm dashing off to Aksara Bookstore to get some inspiration on how to decorate office space. Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...