Monday, April 4, 2011

Pinky Business

Who says pink looks too soft and girlie for work? Pink screams femininity while black states authority. Combine both and you get a professional look with a feminine edge.
Blazer works wonder to add a professional touch to any office look. However, since I prefer "ladylike yet professional" instead of "manly & professional", I opt for a tailored-fit jacket like what I'm wearing today. Basically I just splurge on this one good item, then mix it with everything I have in my wardrobe. It saves me a lot of time and money, which neither I have in plenty.

In the first picture you can see the ruffle detail that adds a playful touch to a serious business look without going overboard.

Another tip: grey-black stockings add a finished touch to any look. Wear a pair and you'll look like a million bucks. I avoid real-black stockings since they look too severe for my taste.


Don't forget the accessories! Beads. You cannot go wrong with beads. This pink mickey-mouse-bead necklace is a gift from an aunt.


I'm going for dinner with my friends straight after work, and I'm glad that this ensemble look "sweet" enough for a fun time at the mall.


I know, I know, the quality of the pictures suck. But since this is MY blog, I take the liberty to say that I'm allowed to post whatever I please. Nyah nyah nyah...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...