Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Celebration of Movement

When I was a little girl, I took ballet and dreamed of becoming a ballerina. As I got older, I moved from the stage to the audience as a ballet lover instead of ballet dancer. (Just a spoonful of sugary reality helps the medicine go down!) Tonite I'm going to a ballet show called A Celebration of Movement at Taman Ismail Marzuki art center, and this is what I'm wearing.
Don't you just love weekends? You can experiment and wear anything you want. For me, the name of the game is accessories.
And actually it's not today, it's last week, but it IS today's post. ^__^






This is the only picture where I look somewhat ok without smiling, so I just have to upload it, hehe...

I've had these wedges for almost a year, and tonite it's the first time I'm wearing them! They're so comfortable and not heavy at all.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...