Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nothing to Wear

I forgot to pick my ensemble the night before. Waking up late didn't help either. So this morning I jump out of my bed, open my closet, and cry out loud: "Mon dieu! I have nothing to wear!"
Finally I end up wearing this old lavender vest, brown jacket, and trusty black pants. When I look at the mirror, I realize that I look so bland n blah. That where the colorful accessories coming in! And notice the lavender Yongki Komaladi sandals. Finally a chance to wear these to work!




The ensemble might be old, boring stuff I've worn many many times, but how I'm glad to be able to wear this chunky flower necklace and cheerful blue earrings to the office! Afterall, you spend eight hours a day at work, that's like one third of your day, so better make it fun and sprinkle it with some colors.
How do you like my effort to make office wear a bit more un-boring?

5 comments:

LePetiteLemon said...

Great fun accessories to brighten up your day at the office! :)

KRISTY said...

Great job turning a simple office look into a more interesting one. Adding accessories is definitely the easiest to spice up an outfit. Super super SUPER cute necklace!!! :D

www.monochromachic.com

Bravoe Runway said...

This is a great outfit and the accessories are so much fun! It adds a nice summery touch and I'd never have guessed you woke up late and had to put this together!

www.braoverunway.com

Salazar said...

Love your necklace! I agree with my fellow commentators, this looks really put-together!

14 Shades Of Grey

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh, I love that necklace! Definitely worth keeping everything simple for that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...